+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hope to fine a house or apartment in British Columbia . Low price rent .

Hayley1982

Apr 9, 2014
Hi . I living in Vancouver . I am looking for a house or apartment .

I am 27 . Female.
Me and my mom
Low price .
Have bed and basic furniture .

Thanks thanks .

Vivimanisha

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi,

Will anyone be able to help me with the approximate rent that I should pay for a 1 bhk apt in burnaby with all the amenities included. We are couple planning to move in July and would really love your suggestions.
Thanks
M

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivimanisha said:
Hi,

Will anyone be able to help me with the approximate rent that I should pay for a 1 bhk apt in burnaby with all the amenities included. We are couple planning to move in July and would really love your suggestions.
Thanks
M
Craiglist is your best bet in finding one

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hayley1982 said:
Hi . I living in Vancouver . I am looking for a house or apartment .

I am 27 . Female.
Me and my mom
Low price .
Have bed and basic furniture .

Thanks thanks .
Define low price. Vancouver real estate market is overheated right now and finding affordable rent is difficult.

IMMICANQUERY

Mar 24, 2016
Vivimanisha said:
Hi,

Thanks
M
Hey I am in the same position as you. I am also travelling with my spouse and planning to rent a 1 bhk in Burnaby. We will be moving on reach on Sep 1, 2016.

Kindly provide update on your house hunt.

Regards
RV

IMMICANQUERY

Mar 24, 2016
Vivimanisha said:
Shall have an update once I land
Hey Manisha

I hope you had a successful Canadian immigration and everything went well. Please guide me towards the housing front. Your response would be valuable.

Thanks!

Cheers
RV

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMICANQUERY said:
Hey Manisha

I hope you had a successful Canadian immigration and everything went well. Please guide me towards the housing front. Your response would be valuable.

Thanks!

Cheers
RV
How valuable the response is that???

You are about to move to Vancouver? Have you secured a place to live via craiglist? If not, I assume you have booked a temporary accommodation before your arrival and go house hunting afterwards? You can also opt share a bedroom with Manisha whoever that is.

krish8

Sep 24, 2011
HI Everyone, I have an accommodation available for only females on sharing basis in delta (BC), close to bus stop and stores. prime location.
let me know if anyone is needed @ +1 778-862-4687 .
Thanks
Shubha