+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

kiranzya

Mar 16, 2021
I want to know too, I submitted my husband's on June, but they said they didn't received it, and on Nov,24 the second copy delivered to them again, I would like to know how long will it take the update it on my file?
it never updated on my file!! I got PR already!

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
it never updated on my file!! I got PR already!
Congratulation!! Did you mean it never shows an update on your file? Did you call them and check if they received it? I saw your time line seems it took about 6 months until they approve your PR? I am so worry cos the one we sent on June went missing and we just sent the second copy. I dun even know when they will scan and update on my file when they received it.

kiranzya

Mar 16, 2021
Congratulation!! Did you mean it never shows an update on your file? Did you call them and check if they received it? I saw your time line seems it took about 6 months until they approve your PR? I am so worry cos the one we sent on June went missing and we just sent the second copy. I dun even know when they will scan and update on my file when they received it.
Yes, after I applied for my CNCC I uploaded the receipt from HKPF as the document, then the status says "your additional document has been submitted" all the way until my PR got approved. It never changed status.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, after I applied for my CNCC I uploaded the receipt from HKPF as the document, then the status says "your additional document has been submitted" all the way until my PR got approved. It never changed status.
Thank You, that was much helpful, can you please share what was the Eligibility and Background status showing all the while until you got the PR approval?

mike224

Nov 12, 2022
how long will it take for HK VO complete you Background verification after reguest for Schedule A and PCC. I have already receive my pre-arrival invitation.