+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider category B leading to PR

Aug 2, 2017
Hi
I wish to bring my sister in law as child care provider here.My husband is an engineer and I am a student (foreign trained dentist, completing my dental equivalency procedures coaching time is from 2.30 pmto 10.30 pm)and i have 4 kids all under the age of 9.i genuinely need a person to take care of my kids after their school since my youngest is 1 year old.
My sister in law has bachelor's in geology and worked in schools.Can she apply for this program or should she take any course ?In the eligibility criteria it is written any post secondary education is valid..
I am extremely sorry for a long post.thanking you in advance for your time..

Reactions: Oscar Pius

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I wish to bring my sister in law as child care provider here.My husband is an engineer and I am a student (foreign trained dentist, completing my dental equivalency procedures coaching time is from 2.30 pmto 10.30 pm)and i have 4 kids all under the age of 9.i genuinely need a person to take care of my kids after their school since my youngest is 1 year old.
My sister in law has bachelor's in geology and worked in schools.Can she apply for this program or should she take any course ?In the eligibility criteria it is written any post secondary education is valid..
She has to apply through the HCCP program with a job offer (you need to meet criteria and set business registration number) and she needs to read through requirements. She needs ECA and IELTS and must get in her application on January 1, 2024 as it is based on quotas and will close that day. If she doesn’t then she waits another year to apply. Processing is currently around 36 months.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Thank you for a quick reply.
I have read somewhere that this pilot program ends in June 2024..Is that right?

Correct. This pilot program will only run for 5 years from 2019. In fact, this pilot program is the tweaked version of the old path.

So more likely, they will introduce a permanent stream. If not, something similar that will address all the flaws they have encountered during the pilot run.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Oscar Pius

Oct 10, 2023
Hi
Am interested in the home care service job.

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
Hello good day pls I wish to apply for home
childcare pilot program, pls for my husband to apply for his work permit does he need to submit his own education evaluation too? I mean WES I will be expecting reply from anyone that able to provide correct answer to it, thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello good day pls I wish to apply for home
childcare pilot program, pls for my husband to apply for his work permit does he need to submit his own education evaluation too? I mean WES I will be expecting reply from anyone that able to provide correct answer to it, thanks.
No he does not. You are the main applicant who meets requirements.