Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
how did you contact IRCC- Can you give the number please?
IRCC # to Call- 1888-242-31220

Also after Medicals passed after how long your employer received ADR?
Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Yes! I provided 9 digit CRA's personal business number in offer letter based on which she applied for application and is only waiting for passport request right now.

For PR application, employee need experience in the specific job code to get 12 months experience. I suppose employee is free from day one to pick that specific job code for any employer who does job offer.
Yeah, the employee can work for any employer. I am just thinking, what reasoning will he/she give to IRCC like why changed employer?

Reactions: Uaishat42

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Yeah, the employee can work for any employer. I am just thinking, what reasoning will he/she give to IRCC like why changed employer?
Thank you for rephrasing. Exactly this is my question. That is , Can employee move on with next employers if the original employers is going exactly by job offer and all agreed terms & conditions? I have found no reference material on this.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Reactions: canada11

Uaishat42

May 24, 2021
Hello, please I need urgent help! HCCP application Jan 2022. I recently got a request for additional documentation and one of it included a new offer of employment letter. I was confused why they would request this again but I think maybe there was no CRA business number in my initial submission. The previous employer is no longer interested in filling out the form on my behalf.
I have a potential new employer in Ottawa but she is not fully convinced about it yet since she would also need to acquire a CRA business number and I don't have the time to find someone else. Can anyone please provide me with links to articles, resources, or policies that I can use to convince her. For instance, the process of getting a CRA business number. Also any policies to show her that if they no longer need my services after a certain period I'll be able to find a new employer, inform IRCC, and she would no longer be linked to my application?
I just need to get the occupation-restricted open work permit, but i think she's concerned because she plans on putting her kids in daycare starting Aug 2024 which is before the "1 year" i need so she doesn'twant to be on record of my IRCC application if I no longer work for them.. Can anyone help me out

Desi_Jatt2023

Aug 28, 2023
Hello, please I need urgent help! HCCP application Jan 2022. I recently got a request for additional documentation and one of it included a new offer of employment letter. I was confused why they would request this again but I think maybe there was no CRA business number in my initial submission. The previous employer is no longer interested in filling out the form on my behalf.
I have a potential new employer in Ottawa but she is not fully convinced about it yet since she would also need to acquire a CRA business number and I don't have the time to find someone else. Can anyone please provide me with links to articles, resources, or policies that I can use to convince her. For instance, the process of getting a CRA business number. Also any policies to show her that if they no longer need my services after a certain period I'll be able to find a new employer, inform IRCC, and she would no longer be linked to my application?
I just need to get the occupation-restricted open work permit, but i think she's concerned because she plans on putting her kids in daycare starting Aug 2024 which is before the "1 year" i need so she doesn'twant to be on record of my IRCC application if I no longer work for them.. Can anyone help me out
They need to register for RP (payroll)account only for households help or something like that, here is the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/registering-your-business/business-registration-online-overview.html

the registration could be completed online, takes few minutes. They may have to report no employees until they start paying you. Its very easy to open/close a business no.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Our employee got the visa stamped on passport and like to arrive in Dec 2023 . We will be out of Canadian in Dec & Jan. But she still wants to land in our absence and then go to some relative's house of her's. As being an employer do I need to be in Canada at his arrival time ?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Hello Guys I just applied in January 1, HCCP Gaining Experience. Could you share when did you get AOR? and after AOR when did you get OROWP? Thank you

Jan 5, 2024
I am very much interested in your Care giving jobs. I have experiences in dealing with both young and old. I have been working in the hospital for over 2 years where I interact daily with sick persons as a Porter/Orderly and have also received on the job training in Physiotherapy. I have also mastered the art of moving a sick patient. I am also certified in First Aid/CPR and holds a diploma in Early Care also dealing with children. I have a 10-year track record dealing with young children 0 to 6 years old. I also have experience in team leadership and presently holds a supervisor position at the hospital that I work. Just to add that i am from Jamaica am very mature and experience and just excited for the family I will be working with.

happyjessy

Jan 10, 2024
Our employee got the visa stamped on passport and like to arrive in Dec 2023 . We will be out of Canadian in Dec & Jan. But she still wants to land in our absence and then go to some relative's house of her's. As being an employer do I need to be in Canada at his arrival time ?
Hello please give me link on how to apply for this job

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Hello please I received a request from ircc because I showed my personal history for last ten years instead of as at my 18th birthday. The tabs available on the pdf form is not enough to add one more activity. Please what do I do?

1234@yug

Jul 7, 2023
under Home support 2022

-we applied on Aug 2022
- some documents requested in Sept 2022

Now we got this yesterday

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Child Care Provider Class OR the
Home Support Worker Class.
In order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature, for all applicants over the age of 18
 IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels, for all applicants over the age of 18
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an updated original police clearance certificate
 Proof of funds from your potential employer in Canada: Notice of Assessments for the previous
two years
[Online] You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit.

After this submitting , I think May b they will ask for medical.

Any clue how long they can take to make decision or approval??