+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home and food delivery receipts

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
To prove RO above 2 years, I will be sending school, employment docs, leases, tax returns, travel details.

Should I send the following also:
What are your thoughts on showing grocery and food delivery from Amazon etc ? Has anyone used these before ?

Thanks.

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
@steaky
I have lived in some places for short amount of time via online bookings. I will be sharing the booking info etc.
Should I cover that period with grocery/food delivery receipts ?

Is it against the law to provide grocery and food receipts ?

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Doubt whether against any law but what does it prove given a food delivery doesnt really prove you personally were living there just a delivery with your name on it. I mean how often do people visit friends then get a food delivery, pizza for example, but doesnt mean they live there.

What they want is proof based on your passport and travel records whether you left the country at any time in the last 5 years.

Reactions: Buletruck

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
What they want is proof based on your passport and travel records whether you left the country at any time in the last 5 years.
@Bs65 this is already provided.

I was including food etc. in addition to it. Yeah, friends is a good point but you do get food delivery for yourself at your address to .

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Bs65 this is already provided.

I was including food etc. in addition to it. Yeah, friends is a good point but you do get food delivery for yourself at your address to .
But not everyone ordered food delivery to their address.