+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HKVO advice needed

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
IRCC is being nice and giving them a chance to make things right, though it will cause some delays in the process.

FYI
The notarized marriage certificate and certified translation can only be completed in your home town.
Your national identity card is required to have this done and your family hukou is based out of that city.
Great, because we just got it done in CQ and at the.notary said.ir was ok. Clearly lied to us. AMAZING!

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
ever ends, there is.more money gone. After my wife arguing saying doesnt have to be done in here home.city they said no. She agreed paid and now you say its wrong. Money burning game this immigration run around.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
ever ends, there is.more money gone. After my wife arguing saying doesnt have to be done in here home.city they said no. She agreed paid and now you say its wrong. Money burning game this immigration run around.
You need to do some more research and check the stamp in the red book. See what city it's from?
If they said they can do it in another city with identity card. That surprise me..... Could be just another ' Money burning game ' ?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Mountain man do you know anything how to submit documents? My wifes gckeys has two request. Both under her name it says marriage licence request and passport request. I thought they were asking for my passport, but seems its hers. Would it be posdible they ask for my passport in her gckeys account? Also there is no upload button for the Intent to immigrate pdf's I have created. How do I sent in the intent to immigrate pdf's as well. Thanks if you can help with these questions