+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi.

Dec 2, 2020
I have done bachelor's in physiotherapy from India and i got 6.5 bands overall...Now i want to pursue my carrer in physiotherapy in Canada...so i want to know the postgraduate diplomas regarding physiotherapy or is physical therapy assistant +occupational therapy assistant integrated diploma is good as i have completed my bachelor's degree?is it be useful to do so

Dec 2, 2020
I have done bachelor's in physiotherapy from India and i got 6.5 bands overall...Now i want to do further study in physiotherapy in Canada...so i want to know the postgraduate diplomas regarding physiotherapy or is physical therapy assistant +occupational therapy assistant integrated diploma is good as i have completed my bachelor's degree?is it be useful to do so
I am confused right now ...is PTA diploma a undergraduate or postgraduate?

Dec 2, 2020
Gurpreet kaur jaswal said:
I have done bachelor's in physiotherapy from India and i got 6.5 bands overall...Now i want to do further study in physiotherapy in Canada...so i want to know the postgraduate diplomas regarding physiotherapy or is physical therapy assistant +occupational therapy assistant integrated diploma is good as i have completed my bachelor's degree?is it be useful to do so

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok what do you want to do PTA or post graduate. Check if you are even eligible to be licensed as a PT first.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's what i am asking that after bachelor's in physiotherapy is it okay to do PTA or should i do postgraduate diploma?
You are likely to be refused a study permit because you have a bachelors in physiotherapy. So look at post graduates programs but make sure with your bachelors you can even be licensed in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dec 2, 2020
But my ielts score is less so it is not possible to do master's...as if health related courses or recreational therapy is good to do? And is it related to my degree because i don't want to waste my degree..i don't have any option what to do ..as masters is not possible so other than that what is okay?