+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi, I am interested in the Care Giver jobs. I have experience dealing with small children and adults

Jan 5, 2024
I am very much interested in your Care giving jobs. I have experiences in dealing with both young and old. I have been working in the hospital for over 2 years where I interact daily with sick persons as a Porter/Orderly and have also received on the job training in Physiotherapy. I have also mastered the art of moving a sick patient. I am also certified in CPR and holds a diploma in Early Care also dealing with children. I have a 10-year track record dealing with young children 0 to 6 years old. I also have experience in team leadership and presently holds a supervisor position at the hospital that I work. Just to add that i am from Jamaica am very mature and experience and just excited for the family I will be working with.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
this forum is to get help with applications and questions related to it , not a job portal , whoever told you this has no brain to think and they are misguiding people with their stupidity and on the other side people blindly follow those people and post their personal information .

there are no jobs here - no offer letter

Tamia

Jan 6, 2024
Hello please help me how can I find a sponsor to sponsor me as a caregiver in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
this forum is to get help with applications and questions related to it , not a job portal , whoever told you this has no brain to think and they are misguiding people with their stupidity and on the other side people blindly follow those people and post their personal information .

there are no jobs here - no offer letter
Your excellent advice will fall on deaf ears. Nigerian YouTube videos tell how easy it is to get caregiver jobs with PR and then use this site as a link for jobs. People just come and post once and then never return.