+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey , can you help me to choose ? Any tips would be appreciated:)

jefrey7253

Mar 20, 2014
Hello. I would like to introduce myself and my situation. Actually I'm waiting for IEC 2014 to start in my country. Have got all my documents and ready to leave my country.I haven't decided where should i go. I am young man just after University - bachelor degree in Physical education. Unfortunately it is not skilled ocupation :( And I've finished 4 year high school-Technician Hotelrier. I dont have a lot exp which would qualify me for any Programs ,thats what I know now .Actually i was working almost my whole life( like 12 years) in my father company in contruction but that was like a volunteer worker without any papers. I've only 2-3 jobs supported by papers and it is : road construction( 8months) , shop floor work ( 3 mohts) and some seasonal works.As you see not much exp and education was not great also. Just starting my job carrer.I have finished some welding courses and still learning my english-so sorry for the mistakes ;) I was thinking about IEC for a year and I wish to stay in Canada longer. I know it's only one year work permit but i want to use it as much as possible to stay here.I thought about Alberta- Edmonton or ForMcMurray where I would like to search some jobs in Oil filed ,construction or fast foods. I am not afraid of hard work and im highly motivated.I can do almost any kind of job. And the 2nd place is Manitoba - I heard that there is a chance by MNPN where you need to present permanent job offer, language test,connection to Manitoba community.Although i have friends in both provinces.Where should I go to be able to stay in Canada for more than IEC time? I would like to spend all my savings and try my chances. I belive i can make it.What do you think guys ? Whats your opinion? I am looking for any advices. Please reply.Thank you very much !

Regards,
Kamil