+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with OINP International student stream

honeyabrol13

Mar 6, 2020
Hi so my situation is , Recetly i registered to Oinp international stream . And now i have 14 days to apply .
1. My issue is i have an employer form already signed but its page numbering in the bottom is missing and i need to change some info so either i can replace the pages that need the info to change or wait for the person who has to sign as he is not here at the moment . Is it risk worthy to use the one without page no in the bottom right corner . or To wait for another chance when pnl open ,which i dnt lnow when as it sucks.
pls help if anyone passed similar situation

inderdeepgill

Apr 13, 2017
Hey hi Honey,
Can you please let me know how to register for this program and what all information I need to have handy to register for it when it'll open next time. thanks

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi so my situation is , Recetly i registered to Oinp international stream . And now i have 14 days to apply .
1. My issue is i have an employer form already signed but its page numbering in the bottom is missing and i need to change some info so either i can replace the pages that need the info to change or wait for the person who has to sign as he is not here at the moment . Is it risk worthy to use the one without page no in the bottom right corner . or To wait for another chance when pnl open ,which i dnt lnow when as it sucks.
pls help if anyone passed similar situation
hello. just wondering what happened to your app with the page no=umbering issue?