+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! WHICH IS BETTER? ONLINE OR PAPER BASED?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone! Thinking whether if I should pass my application online or paper based? which is better and faster? Thank you! ;D

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
Blairxxx said:
Hello everyone! Thinking whether if I should pass my application online or paper based? which is better and faster? Thank you! ;D
the result will be same whether you apply offline or online. the faster way is online and you can also keep track of your application.
BEST OF LUCK

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
neerav said:
the result will be same whether you apply offline or online. the faster way is online and you can also keep track of your application.
BEST OF LUCK
Thanks for replying!!! Some says paper based are much faster and likewise with online. Maybe it depends on the country. What country are you in? Im from the philippines.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
Blairxxx said:
Thanks for replying!!! Some says paper based are much faster and likewise with online. Maybe it depends on the country. What country are you in? Im from the philippines.
I am from india, the thing with online is that you do not have to visit the embassy. also you can keep regular check on the status of your application.
BEST OF LUCK

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
neerav said:
I am from india, the thing with online is that you do not have to visit the embassy. also you can keep regular check on the status of your application.
BEST OF LUCK
[/quote

So Im assuming you applied your SP via online right? Have you gotten your visa? Did you make a study plan?
BEST OF LUCK TOO! :)

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
Blairxxx said:
neerav said:
BEST OF LUCK
[/quote

So Im assuming you applied your SP via online right? Have you gotten your visa? Did you make a study plan?
BEST OF LUCK TOO! :)
I haven't as I am still In class 12 but many of my friends and family are in Canada. this is the reason I know stuff.