+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: unable to upload updated documents!

Foweyy

Apr 22, 2022
Dear all, I received a request letter asking me to upload updated forms within 30 days and send them via :

Today, I was suggested to upload files through my cic account, but under my account – checking full application status – view submitted application or upload documents, I could find no place (button) to upload any file.

Albeit updated files sent through web form, people say that sometimes documents transferred via web form can be ignored.

So now I am driven to the corner, as I fail to identify any effective ways to send my files.

I am desperate to upload my file through my icc account, would anyone of you give me some advice on how to activate (create?) the upload button under view submitted application or upload documents?

Or does anyone of you have such experience (sending files by email)? I think sending documents via email, as required by the request letter, is the safest way.

I am really in a desperate and fidgeted position. Any of your advice is of extreme value to me.

Thank you very much in advance.

sanketshahane

May 20, 2022
Dear all, I received a request letter asking me to upload updated forms within 30 days and send them via :

Today, I was suggested to upload files through my cic account, but under my account – checking full application status – view submitted application or upload documents, I could find no place (button) to upload any file.

Albeit updated files sent through web form, people say that sometimes documents transferred via web form can be ignored.

So now I am driven to the corner, as I fail to identify any effective ways to send my files.

I am desperate to upload my file through my icc account, would anyone of you give me some advice on how to activate (create?) the upload button under view submitted application or upload documents?

Or does anyone of you have such experience (sending files by email)? I think sending documents via email, as required by the request letter, is the safest way.

I am really in a desperate and fidgeted position. Any of your advice is of extreme value to me.

I am having same problem. Request letter asks to upload documents to IRCC secure portal. But the portal does not have any option to upload new documents. It only shows previously uploaded documents. Raised webform for technical difficulty but no response. Please advise.

Sumit4

Jun 26, 2019

Dear Friend
Please let me know what happen to your application as i am having same problem and i absolutely don't have any idea what to do.it's very frustrating.
Please help...

sanketshahane

May 20, 2022
Dear Friend
Please let me know what happen to your application as i am having same problem and i absolutely don't have any idea what to do.it's very frustrating.
Please help...
Hi @Sumit4 , there are two things you need to do: 1) submit all the documents you have via the web form. IRCC takes about 8 weeks to acknowledge those but they do get the documents. Make sure you take screenshots of the webforms you submit for your own documentation.
The second thing you need to do is, keep refreshing the page where you upload documents in my cic account. I kept doing that and eventually the new slots showed up. They show up and disappear randomly but keep refreshing the page and it will work. As soon as it appears upload your documents there (that's the fastest way to get your documents reviewed). I used google chrome. It probably is a bug on their website.

Let me know if you have other questions. All the best.

Sumit4

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks Brother
I have already raised webform pointing out technical error as well upload requested documents.i hope all work out well.
Thanks again for quick reply.

sanketshahane

May 20, 2022
Thanks Brother
I have already raised webform pointing out technical error as well upload requested documents.i hope all work out well.
Thanks again for quick reply.
Raising technical issues has no use. IRCC does not do anything about it. Just upload the documents and create multiple webforms if you hit size limits. I believe it's about 3mb per webform.

Sumit4

Jun 26, 2019
Raising technical issues has no use. IRCC does not do anything about it. Just upload the documents and create multiple webforms if you hit size limits. I believe it's about 3mb per webform.
No no i didn't raised for technical issues. Basically i have just pointed out that issue in those 1500 words paragraph. initially it is raise to send requested documents.