+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help returned pr application

kimchin

Nov 26, 2017
Good day. Can someone help me. I passed my permanent resident application last Nov 7. They returned my application last November 17 because they're not satisfied with my employer letter. It stated that its considered incomplete. They want more of my main duties listed. My question is do I need to submit a whole new application or can I just resend the previous application with the updated employment letter that is updated? Do I also need to pay again? Thank you so much for those who will answers I'm really worried now.

Reactions: coolcham

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Your question is incomplete. How did you get back your returned application in 10 days? Which type of application?
By the way, you must submit new applications. You have to pay again. They will return your previous amount.

kimchin

Nov 26, 2017
Your question is incomplete. How did you get back your returned application in 10 days? Which type of application?
By the way, you must submit new applications. You have to pay again. They will return your previous amount.

kimchin

Nov 26, 2017
I'm applying through Atlantic intermediate skilled program. they're not satisfied with the employment letter so they returned it. It's stated in the letter that we need to put more main duties. I think my employer did a vague one. when I checked my bank they still didn't returned my payment unless I asked for redund?