Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
Hi Seniors,

Please help as I received my "Ready for Visa" Email last week on June 2nd and I have sent my passport and 2 passport pictures according to the requirements. Today, I received another email saying Missing Photographs. Please check the email below and advise what to do?
Should I send them the pictures again or reply to that email asking if the email was sent as an error?
If I am sending the pictures just send an express post and do not send return prepaid post as I have already sent that with my original mail with passport.

Also, the weird thing is at the bottom it says FINAL NOTE and it mentioned about COPR and in my case it doesnt make sense as I am not from a VISA exempt country.

EMAIL AS FOLLOWS:

Dear ----------------,

The processing of your application is complete. However, this letter is a reminder to submit the stated missing documentation.

Missing Document(s):

o Two Passport sized photos for you and all family members accompanying. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf[R1]

Ø 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)

Submitting Original Passports

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member, if you are not from a visa except country or if you have not yet submitted valid passports. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS for you and/or your dependents reside in Canada or the US
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

· Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Enclose the requested documents, a copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address:

Final Note

The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit the requested documents as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

IN CASE OF STATUS CHANGE

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
First off calm down, there is nothing to worry about.

COPR stands for Confirmation of Permanent Residence, regardless of your country of origin you will receive it. Just send them a fresh set of photos, with tracking number. I would suggest DHL or FedEx. Save your receipts and the tracking number for your records.

Compose a cover letter with your name and details, client ID and everything, addressing the photos included in the package. They have probably lost the first set or something.

You'll get your stamped passport back in no time! Don't worry, they won't reject your application. It's all good. ;)

Cabra

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport 08-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
File Transfer...
RPRF 03-03-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016 (Received at CIC on April 06th)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016 (Received passports back on April 22nd)
LANDED..........
25-04-2016
You can reply to that email and ask them if they did not receive your package with the pictures and passport. They are asking for both there in the email. Provide the tracking number you have. Did you send this by Canada Post?

Before sending anything again, make sure to know what happened with your first package as that contained the passport, right?

COPR is issued for all applicants whether they need visa or no.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Cabra said:
You can reply to that email and ask them if they did not receive your package with the pictures and passport. They are asking for both there in the email. Provide the tracking number you have. Did you send this by Canada Post?

Before sending anything again, make sure to know what happened with your first package as that contained the passport, right?

COPR is issued for all applicants whether they need visa or no.
They are not asking for his passport! Your reply will just stress him up. They are only asking for photos. Read carefully before you comment.

Also they are clearly mentioning what is missing, so what is the point of contacting them (which will take a while for a reply if ever) and double check? You will say: "Hey guys are you sure you haven't received my photos? Maybe check your trash bin or the fridge? I know you are doing a good job, but just wanted to make sure!" And they will go: "Hey you know what mate? You are right, the photos were stuck at the bottom of the envelope. Our bad! You can ignore the last email. Cheers. LOL"

They are pretty sure of what they are asking for, that is why somebody took his time and compiled that email.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
rezafc said:
They are not asking for his passport! Your reply will just stress him up. They are only asking for photos. Read carefully before you comment.

Also they are clearly mentioning what is missing, so what is the point of contacting them (which will take a while for a reply if ever) and double check? You will say: "Hey guys are you sure you haven't received my photos? Maybe check your trash bin or the fridge? I know you are doing a good job, but just wanted to make sure!" And they will go: "Hey you know what mate? You are right, the photos were stuck at the bottom of the envelope. Our bad! You can ignore the last email. Cheers. LOL"

They are pretty sure of what they are asking for, that is why somebody took his time and compiled that email.

lol :p :p

dazzlingcrystal

Apr 23, 2015
Also double check the date on top of the email content, I received the same email right after I sent all the passports and photos (same day or so), and was confused because the mail should have not reached their office, and I realized this photo request email was supposed to come with my passport request email, but was delayed until a couple of days later. If not, I guess just email them ask whether it is an error. Hope this helps.

Cabra

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport 08-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
File Transfer...
RPRF 03-03-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016 (Received at CIC on April 06th)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016 (Received passports back on April 22nd)
LANDED..........
25-04-2016
rezafc said:

I don't see the need for your sarcasm, rezafc. It's because I read the entire email he has received, and pasted here that I said what I said. His comment is unclear and the email under Missing Documents says:

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member, if you are not from a visa except country or if you have not yet submitted valid passports. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

· Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Enclose the requested documents, a copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address:

That email is confusing and there's nothing wrong by confirming with CIC what they are exactly asking for, better safe than sorry; specially when coming to a forum to ask for help and finding many different answers from people thinking they are the only ones being right.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Cabra said:
I don't see the need for your sarcasm, rezafc. It's because I read the entire email he has received, and pasted here that I said what I said. His comment is unclear and the email under Missing Documents says:

That email is confusing and there's nothing wrong by confirming with CIC what they are exactly asking for, better safe than sorry; specially when coming to a forum to ask for help and finding many different answers from people thinking they are the only ones being right.
Sorry I still think you are dead wrong! The sentences that you have highlighted in red are generic information that are bound to get stated in the email. But what you needed to highlight were these lines:

Missing Document(s):

o Two Passport sized photos for you and all family members accompanying. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf[R1]

Ø 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)

The email is not confusing at all and is straight to the point.

P.S. sarcasm is sometimes needed to cheer people up.

oba_14

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
Guys no need to Argue. I appreciate all the suggestions.

The email I received says missing documents and that's the only part which was highlighted in yellow. Also, I replied to that email to ask if this was an error, but I received the reply back saying

" Dear Sir/Madam,

Our specifications have changed for the photos. Please visit this link to make sure your photos follow the regulations: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf[R1]

"

Strange thing is I got the new pictures according to the requirements and I double confirmed by scaling the size of the pictures and when I compared that picture with my old pictures both are exact same size.

Also, when I sent the pictures, the address and the mailbox name is different. It says, urgent mailbox..... and I sent the pre-paid post again for them to return the passport so now they have 2 prepaid envelops from me. I havent received anything yet and tracking both prepaid envelops, but nothing.

I guess 1 more week. Lets see. I will keep you guys posted

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
As I mentioned before, they have probably lost your photos, they would never admit it though, you were lucky that you got a reply. Yeah give it one more week. You will receive your passport in no time.

All the best,