+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE! IELTS Registration

Kharmzy

Feb 13, 2021
I’ve been trying to book IELTS exams online but all locations seem to be unable. For the ones available, there’s no slot for the speaking test which makes me unable to book the test. I guess it’s due to COVID. Please what do I do at this point? CELPIP seems booked as well.

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
I’ve been trying to book IELTS exams online but all locations seem to be unable. For the ones available, there’s no slot for the speaking test which makes me unable to book the test. I guess it’s due to COVID. Please what do I do at this point? CELPIP seems booked as well.
I have exactly the same situation. couldn't find speaking slots..... the open ones are in September...

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

You need to keep refreshing everyday, slots might open. Keep checking IELTS, CELPIP too.
Good luck.