+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please EXPERTS !!!

Sara75

Jul 26, 2014
Hey guys,

Im planning to change my ESL school courses that is for 36 weeks starting from last second of september. I'd like to know if that was possible to join a college by January and meanwhile i will be dropped from the ESL school.

My question is :

I am allowed to do that ? and if Yes, am i allowed to stay in canada untill my college course startsin January ? which statut i'll be considered with?

For Infos : I extended my study permit previously from 15 August 2014 untill 30th July 2015. THe province is ONTARIO my currently ESL is in TORONTO.

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
Sara75 said:
Hey guys,

Im planning to change my ESL school courses that is for 36 weeks starting from last second of september. I'd like to know if that was possible to join a college by January and meanwhile i will be dropped from the ESL school.

My question is :

I am allowed to do that ? and if Yes, am i allowed to stay in canada untill my college course startsin January ? which statut i'll be considered with?

For Infos : I extended my study permit previously from 15 August 2014 untill 30th July 2015. THe province is ONTARIO my currently ESL is in TORONTO.
In situation like this , u neee an expert advice. So I'd say give a visit to your nearest immigration consultancy and be tension free.