+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on maintaining family in canada and working outside

hamzay

Feb 22, 2009
Yes , absolutely right Rupa , it would be a huge , a definitely huge sacrifice ,but it is , to give a platform and a support for our kids entirely , we hope we'd be able to give that so once they finish their education they can take it from there.
it's gonna get tougher for immigration and citizenship as the population and no. of immigrants increase if we see about 10 or 20 yrs down the line - it wont get better definitely - so we want to the make the best of opportunities for our kids with the life and resources we have now, God willing.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamzay said:
Thankx for all ur replies - i will definitely look into more regarding this - coz someone i know is maintaining his pr as well as working abroad - i need to know more about this before i can think of future plans.

Wot PMM said i have never heard anywhere - do they really ask you to resign from all current contracts before u can obtain a landing certificate - i dont think so!

thanks for ur help Rupa and Leon
He may be maintaining his PR by working for a Canadian company that transferred him abroad or if he is with his wife and she is a citizen, he can still keep his PR. If he can come to Canada 4 months a year, he can also keep his PR because that is enough to meet the residency requirements. He might also be faking it. Depending on where he is from and if he can get a direct flight to there, they may see the dates in his passport when he came but not necessarily the dates he left. He could say every time he's entering the country that he was only gone for a month. Of course if they would catch him, they would take his PR away.