+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed- What would be the correct NOC Code for Workforce Analyst.

Harjotshergill347

Jan 13, 2022
Hi All,

I am looking forward to applying for EE but have a doubt related to my NOC code. My work title is workforce analyst and below are my responsibilities:

Support the delivery of service levels and productivity targets for all skills/Site assigned by monitoring & reporting incoming volumes against our forecasting plan to meet short-term outlooks. • On-going generation and creation of reporting which can be utilized internally and externally for optimization of AVOC Operations. • Running “what-if” scenarios for associate staffing and making proper use of statistical tools. • Conduct deep dives by analyzing data to outline any reasons for under/over performance and take actions to improve performance. • Support the production, communication & implementation of service level action plans to Operation team stakeholders. • Monitoring of staffing levels against scheduled plans to efficiently handle incoming work units at the prescribed service levels. • Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan non-productive time (NPT) and reorganize schedules accordingly to ensure SLA adherence. • Develop and maintain reporting dashboards/tools effectively while coordinating with internal and external customers. • Ensure accurate recording and reporting of metrics. • Develop relationships with leadership and workflow/capacity partners to include sharing standard methodologies. • Work closely with leadership to identify “hot spots” and take appropriate actions to minimize any impacts. • Communicate and interact effectively with operations and support functions to provide internal customers with information/data needs in a timely manner. • Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving workflow processes and automation of processes. • Ensures team service levels are delivered. • Monitor adherence to productivity and SLA. • Raise awareness to any areas for development or recognition.

Can anyone with similar experience or knowledge help provide the correct NOC for this? Any help would be highly appreciated.