+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED! Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry (NSNP)

Guviiiii

Oct 5, 2018
Hello guys,

I need some help and advice here.

I need some more information on Nova Scotia's Experience Express Entry Scheme. I know that Nova Scotia recently closed its popular Demand Express Entry Scheme, but what about the Experience Express Entry Scheme?

Under application guidance, it says that you need 1 year of work experience in NOC A, B, or O in Nova Scotia and an express entry profile.

My question is how does the whole process work for Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry Scheme. Are there any specific requirements for the NOC being nominated? Is the scheme still open for candidates working in NOC B in Nova Scotia as of now?

Thank you.

Link - Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry/

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello guys,

I need some more information on Nova Scotia's Experience Express Entry Scheme. I know that Nova Scotia recently closed its popular Demand Express Entry Scheme, but what about the Experience Express Entry Scheme?

Under application guidance, it says that you need 1 year of work experience in NOC A, B, or O in Nova Scotia and an express entry profile.

My question is how does the whole process work for Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry Scheme. Are there any specific requirements for the NOC being nominated? Is the scheme still open for candidates working in NOC B in Nova Scotia as of now?

Thank you.

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry/
The scheme for NOC B is closed from past 1 year or more, I don't think it will be opening anytime soon, but keep checking as I have heard that it fills up within few hours.

Guviiiii

Oct 5, 2018
The scheme for NOC B is closed from past 1 year or more, I don't think it will be opening anytime soon, but keep checking as I have heard that it fills up within few hours.
I thought it was Demand express entry scheme that was closed. Are Experience Express Entry and Demand Express ENtry just the same?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I thought it was Demand express entry scheme that was closed. Are Experience Express Entry and Demand Express ENtry just the same?
No, they are different. I myself was monitoring this scheme from past 1 year, don't know whether it will open in future, and in present scenario, fsw draws are even not happening, only CEC & PNP draws.

Guviiiii

Oct 5, 2018
No, they are different. I myself was monitoring this scheme from past 1 year, don't know whether it will open in future, and in present scenario, fsw draws are even not happening, only CEC & PNP draws.
Yeah, considering the current immigration scenario, we only have CEC & PNP draws taking over. Just a quick question, you said that NOC B is closed for Experience Express Entry? Is it just temporarily closed?

Lex_Mantra

Apr 27, 2021
Hello guys,

Thank you.

You can apply with NOC - B job as of today.
My friend and I recently got our NSNP under Nova Scotia: Experience Express Entry

Guviiiii

Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys,

I have a quick question.

Do you need NSNP 200 to apply in Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Stream if you have one year of work experience in NOC B in Nova Scotia ?