+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed:How to know the real reason for visa refused

winnie6676

Mar 18, 2010
Work permit has been refused. the letter said:

the reasons for your refusal are indicated below:
" you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay .in reaching this decision I considered several factors, including your establishment and ties to china
documents that are not returned have been kept on file"

I know the reasons are broad for a visa officer who refuse a visa application. It said the visa officer will list the real reasons in the file. and also it said there is a way to check the file (need to pay) so that the real reasons can be known. But I don't know how. if any one knows how to do this, please let me know. many many thanks.

in addition, found the name in LMO is different to the name of the applicant. The employer provide the incorrect name by mistake. I wonder if it is the real reason for the refuse?

following, how to do? reapply again? really need advise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

winnie6676 said:
Work permit has been refused. the letter said:

the reasons for your refusal are indicated below:
" you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay .in reaching this decision I considered several factors, including your establishment and ties to china
documents that are not returned have been kept on file"

I know the reasons are broad for a visa officer who refuse a visa application. It said the visa officer will list the real reasons in the file. and also it said there is a way to check the file (need to pay) so that the real reasons can be known. But I don't know how. if any one knows how to do this, please let me know. many many thanks.

in addition, found the name in LMO is different to the name of the applicant. The employer provide the incorrect name by mistake. I wonder if it is the real reason for the refuse?

following, how to do? reapply again? really need advise
Order your CAIPS notes. Google caips there are a number of companies that will obtain them for a fee if you don't have someone in Canada.

PMM

winnie6676

Mar 18, 2010
thank you so much for your help.

please forgive me that I don't have much knowlage about the immigrant issue, what is CAIPS notes? and how to order it? there is some one in canada.

thanks again for your kindly.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
winnie6676 said:
thank you so much for your help.

please forgive me that I don't have much knowlage about the immigrant issue, what is CAIPS notes? and how to order it? there is some one in canada.

thanks again for your kindly.
Posts on requesting CAIPS notes: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-noteshelp-required-plz-t29308.0.html;msg170580#msg170580
Read Suin's post.