+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*HELP NEEDED!!* Glitch after ITA??

achumakov1

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys,

The issue is the following:

When I was preparing my ExpressEntry profile for the pool, it asked for all work experience both Canadian and Foreign, where I indicated part-time office admin position during high school (score was claimed for it)

When I received an ITA, the same exact tab indicates “outline all experience and activities from the past 10 years or since 18y.o. whichever is earlier”

Question: do I have to delete that experience from when I was 16-18 y.o. ? If I decide to submit my profile, will it be instantly rejected during the completion check and I won’t be able to apply for BOWP?

Many thanks !

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

The issue is the following:

When I was preparing my ExpressEntry profile for the pool, it asked for all work experience both Canadian and Foreign, where I indicated part-time office admin position during high school (score was claimed for it)

When I received an ITA, the same exact tab indicates “outline all experience and activities from the past 10 years or since 18y.o. whichever is earlier”

Question: do I have to delete that experience from when I was 16-18 y.o. ? If I decide to submit my profile, will it be instantly rejected during the completion check and I won’t be able to apply for BOWP?

Many thanks !
Don't include anything from before 18 years old.