+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed!!! About Post-graduation work permit!

fairyyoung

Feb 1, 2010
Hello everyone,

I was graduated by the end of last year as a Master student, and I applied for the post-graduation work permit online by the same time. I called the CIC calling centre and they confirmed that they have already issued my post-graduation work permit on January 12, 2010, but till today, I still have not received it.

I was told by the CIC calling centre agent that they will not be able to reprint and send me a new one until after 6 weeks of issue date, which will be by February 24. But my problem is that my grandmother is not doing well now and I really have to go back to China as soon as possible, otherwise I am afraid that... But my temporary resident visa is already expired, and I have to renew it with my post-graduation work permit, otherwise once I am back to China, I will not be able to come back again. And I am really afraid that my dearest grandma might not be able to wait for 6 weeks... In addition, both my mailing address and my residential address are changed already.

Is there any way that I could get a reprinted post-graduation work permit sent to me as soon as possible?

Thank you very much. Good luck to everyone.

Sincerely,
Faye