+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP my study permit was refused base on purpose of visit , personal assets and financial status ,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No it wasn’t above 25k
There is clearly concerns about your ability to support yourself or pay for future years or schooling. Working part-time and full-time will during breaks will only go so far but can’t support tuition and living expenses. Did you only apply for a 1 year program and how much did you show in savings from you and your sponsors?

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
My tuition balance is not up to 4,000 CAD....
How much approx. will be enough for my sponsor to show in my case

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My tuition balance is not up to 4,000 CAD....
How much approx. will be enough for my sponsor to show in my case
You have a tuition balance but what about next year and if you need more funds to travel to Canada and extra funds to support yourself. Only surviving on 10k in 1 year for living expenses is difficult if you live in one of the bigger cities. CIc is also looking ahead and is concerned about how you will afford your tuition and living costs after the 1st year.

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
Okay I understand that perfectly . How do I correct a refusal reason of employment status . I don’t work currently

nkJesus

Mar 5, 2020
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You have many other refusal reasons. Essentially they don’t believe you are a genuine student and that you can afford to study in Canada. I would consider ordering GCMS notes so you can see all the reasons why you were denied in more detail so you can attempt to address the concerns when/if you reapply.