+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help my sibling

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Greetings all,
I would like some feed from persons with experience who were in this position.

I live in the Caribbean ( my country need visa to Canada ) i had 3 multiple entry TRV for Canada, in 2011 i did letter of support to take my mother and she was approved, in 2012 i reapply to take her again with me an she was approve again.

In 2013 i would like to take my sister who is 24 yrs old an single, she hold a senior post at a commercial bank. She single & have no kids. She travels around the Caribbean b4.

I would like some input - what's the chances she getting a TRV if i do a letter of support to take her & cover her expenses.

I am a Chartered Qualified Accountant - i am a senior auditor in one of the big 4 accounting firm: i am 28 yrs & single, No kids....With my large disposable income i really would like to treat my family to the good things in life....

What's the chance of she getting approve? Should i state i took mom twice and she returned home? To cement my case?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It all adds to the family history of travel honesty to include your mother's successful trips to and from Canada, but the focus has to be on your sister's ties to her home country in order to make her application positive. I wouldn't state that you will finance her trip, no problem if she is going to stay with you, but leave out your financial bit. In order to show your sister's ties to her home country, describe her job responsibilities, show her bank statement and pay slip, letter from her boss confirming leave and return dates, property ownership, and travel history (this is an important aspect, not just to show return to home country, but also financial establishment - having a well paying job and being able to afford international travel).