+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me to find out this job offer is REAL or FAKE?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied to Sheraton hotels vacancy for housekeeping and they mailed me some questions for written interview so I answered them , today I got mail from them "i am selected" , and that same format Application letter they have sent me just some words difference
They says all they will provide me only I have to pay for Visa and it will be refundable, I don't no if it's true or fake can anyone please help me
Scam.

Reactions: Manish Solanki14

divya0106

Jan 23, 2021
Please dont get scammed.
1) Any company who asks to pay is a SCAM
2) There should have been a proper Interview process through Phone/Video call.
3) Their email address should have been @<companyname> not their personal address.
Anyone can create a gmail address and do all these for money.
They seek people, knowing they are desperate and vulnerable. No one hires people outside canada. Inside canada itself there is a huge shortage of opportunities, but no shortage of labour.
So you may get many such mails, more scammers are prevalent now. BEWARE!

Daz88

Feb 27, 2024
I received the same but the email is not. Gmail, it like original but it still doesn't add up as the person they claiming to be can not be found online plus email has no company logo, lots of spelling mistakes
employment@sheratonhotelquebec.cc. I've never had an email only interview so that just raises more flags.
Can anyone tell me if that email is legit?

divya0106

Jan 23, 2021
It is fake. Many people agree getting mails from big hotels claiming to hire for housekeeping, receptionist roles.
Ignore....