+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help::Masters in canada

sahil.behl

May 12, 2014
I want to do m.eng in computer science in Canada. My overall percentage is less than 70% (which is the minimum admission requirement in many universities) but my percentage in the last 2 years is significantly higher than 70 .
I have checked University of Saskatchewan requirements which require cumulative weighted average of at least 70% in last 2 years. So can i get admission.

manJay

Jul 18, 2014
sahil.behl said:
I want to do m.eng in computer science in Canada. My overall percentage is less than 70% (which is the minimum admission requirement in many universities) but my percentage in the last 2 years is significantly higher than 70 .
I have checked University of Saskatchewan requirements which require cumulative weighted average of at least 70% in last 2 years. So can i get admission.
Well the best course of action is to contact the university grad office and ask them this question. Most universities require a certain minimum CGPA , but they may make an exception in case of excellent standing in final years, research publications and work experience. Better to check with university and then apply.
Hope for the best. Good luck