+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! Live-in caregiver interview

Raji13

Feb 15, 2012
I have applied for the live in caregiver work permit and my interview with the visa officer is next month. please let me know if you know what type of questions to expect? how should i prepare? has anyone gone for the interview recently? please help me!!!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Raji13 said:
I have applied for the live in caregiver work permit and my interview with the visa officer is next month. please let me know if you know what type of questions to expect? how should i prepare? has anyone gone for the interview recently? please help me!!!
Hi,
they ask about your employer and his work ,childern 's age .their study,their school name.and your job responsibilties in contract.some question about your caregiver course like ,what is chocking,inguries.most of question are related your job and job duties.your studies that you mentioned in your application.do't worry .it will be not sooo hard.you will got visa.good luck

dwine

Jan 15, 2012
Hi, i remember the time that i've been interview in the embassy Manila...so nervous i dont know if all that i answered is correct...one thing, until now i just keep smiling when the immigration officer ask me the last question...hmmm, he ask me if what day today and i answered correctly but he said that it's wrong answer...the best answer is that "this is your lucky day" which mean im going to Canada. Anyway, study about choking, stroke, first aid and so on...

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i remember when i have been interview the lady asked me
1.what do u know about CPR?
2what will u do if a child will stuck something in his/her throat while eating?
3 what will u do if a child will fall from sat airs?
4 what will you do if a child for whom u care for, does not come from school on time?will u contact to your employer or emergency no?
5 what is an emergency no in canada?
6 do u know cooking?
7do u know something about first aid?
8 VERY IMPORTANT: the lady told me that lets suppose i m the person who will attend your call at emergency no.
lets talk to me if you have some incidence occur at your employer's home.
how will you handle the awhile situation at the time of emergency call
i hope this information is useful for your interview
wish u all d best :)

Raji13

Feb 15, 2012
Thank you very much everyone. This is really helpful info, i'm feeling better about my interview now. really appreciate evryone's reply, thanks a million again!! :)