+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!!! IRCC reassessing eligibility requirements months after receiving AIP

SufurInn

Mar 22, 2024
Hi Guys, I need some insights about inland application, as I cannot find similar cases on google.

I applied inland in August 2023, and everything seemed going in the normal procedure: received AOR in September, AIP and SA in October, criminality also passed. Only thing left had been security and info sharing.
Then in January things started to go weird. First my BCG was updated to in progress on the tracker, but it had been shown in progress for months. Then, a week later in February, my eligibility was flicked from completed to in progress. Finally, in March I received an information letter from IRCC, saying that they are reassessing my eligibility requirements and I should disregard my AIP, but I don't need to do anything yet. Then, I contacted my MP, who told me my eligibility is in progress, criminality not started, securing in progress; other things have completed.

Upon receiving "ghost" updates of BCG in January, I ordered the GCMS notes, part which gets my attention:
1. My info sharing was completed on the same day when my BCG had the "ghost" update.
2. On the same day, there started a second entry to my criminality, which is not started. The first entry to my criminality was completed upon me giving my bio in October.
3. Again, on the same day, an officer left a note saying "file referred to Stage one review"

I called IRCC yesterday for updates, but nothing has changed: eligibility in progress, security in progress and criminality not started.

Guys, please offer insights here. I am just extremely confused with this situation here.