+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP IN CASE OF FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP

kashif_isl

Jan 19, 2010
I APPLIED SPONSORSHIP FOR MY PARENT IN MAY 2006 .GOT APPROVED IN CANADA AFTER 2 YEARS AND THEN THEY SEND THE FILE IN ISLAMABAD , PAKISTAN
NOW IT'S BEEN 1 AND HALF YEAR GONE AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION KINDLY SOMEONE TELL ME THAT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR IMMIGRATION PROCESS IN PAKISTAN ?

OR CAN I APPLY VISIT VISA FOR THEM AND WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT CANADIAN GOVT GIVE MULTI VISA ?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did answer this type of post else where in this forum.

You don't have to make a hope for PR approval before 4 years. So if you need to get your parents in canada, try for their visit visa (TRV). It is not multiple entry but can be further extended. Meanwhile, their PR will get approved.

kashif_isl

Jan 19, 2010
THANKS WILSON

OK SO U R SUGGESTING ME THAT I CAN GO FOR VISIT VISA AND I CAN RENEW FROM CANADA BEFORE EXPIRING .

SECOND Q \

DO U KNOW THE PERCENTAGE OR THE GROUND OF REJECTING PR?

PLZ KEEP IN TOUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You said your sponsorship is approved and PR application already filed. Now, at this stage if you cannot wait for another year or more ( can't say exactly), you should apply for their TRV. Consider, parents are getting old and let them live together with you at the earliest opportunity.. Do what you feel appropriate.

Regarding rejection, there is no specific data with me. If your parents submitted the complete application, there is no chance for a rejection unless they fail in their medical. Perhaps for security/background checks there can be some delays.

kashif_isl said:
THANKS WILSON

OK SO U R SUGGESTING ME THAT I CAN GO FOR VISIT VISA AND I CAN RENEW FROM CANADA BEFORE EXPIRING .

SECOND Q \

DO U KNOW THE PERCENTAGE OR THE GROUND OF REJECTING PR?

PLZ KEEP IN TOUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE