+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! How long it takes to get the Canada visa in seattle?apply in oerson

zyby

Dec 9, 2011
Hey everyone

Does anyone knows how long it takes to get the visa from Seattle embassy if i apply in person?? I heard its a day or two...I m a student in America. And whats documents I have to bring?

Thanks!!!

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
What type of a visa are you going to apply?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
There is no difference even if you apply in person or by mail. They might assist you if it is an emergency travel. Otherwise current processing time for the TRV is 30 days in Seattle. Follow this link for more info. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/seattle/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d

Apr 12, 2012
Re: Help! How long it takes to get the Canada visa in seattle?apply in mail last

I mailed my TRV last March 2,2012,received in Seattle Visa office last March 6, 2012 ,My flight was scheduduled April 7,2012 until now I can't track the response because I sent a return envelope with tracking number.I almost finished my vacation to the Philippines for 1 month only. What will I do now? :eek: :'(

ditty

Apr 10, 2012
Re: Help! How long it takes to get the Canada visa in seattle?apply in mail last

Arsenia Canillas said:
I mailed my TRV last March 2,2012,received in Seattle Visa office last March 6, 2012 ,My flight was scheduduled April 7,2012 until now I can't track the response because I sent a return envelope with tracking number.I almost finished my vacation to the Philippines for 1 month only. What will I do now? :eek: :'(
Did you get your PP?