Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2014
Hi everyone! :)

I have a confusion regarding determining my NOC. Im working as a Project Coordinator in Ontario. I'm working for a scientific instrumentation company providing instrumentation to Nuclear Power Plants.

I have done bachelors in Computer Science (B.Tech) and Post graduation diploma in Project Management.

My current job responsibilities are as following:

Continuous monitoring and analyzing of project variables.
Monitor the implementation of the document control process and procedures on a weekly basis.
Contributing effectively to Supply Chain Management Team and executing all supply and administration activities with regards to the daily operational activities for the companies' materials and commodities.
Create, update and maintain project schedule through all phases with new and changed information from various sources 
Scheduling and controlling, timely management of material delivery and execution to site.
Generating RFQ and running of the inventory evaluation report.
Document and track all risk and issues including action items that arose at project level
Negotiate changes in scope, timing and deliverable with external consultants and clients. Implement change process with appropriate forms approved by the client prior to implementation.
Update Excel cash flow spreadsheets using formulas, v-look ups, running macros, filtering/sorting and data formatting in workbooks with the budgeting team

I have a feeling that its still very general. Can anyone help me by telling me what should be my NOC code?
Would be of great help to me.

Thank you in advance
Parul Sharma