+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Find a Job

IsaacSh

Oct 25, 2020
Hello everybody,

Does anyone know any recruiting agency in Canada that can help me find a Job?

I'm a Biomedical Engineer with 3 years plus experience and several training certificates from international medical equipment companies.

I have an Express Entry profile and got 409 points on my profile. However, In recent rounds, the minimum is 475.

I'm finding it difficult to get a nomination from a province or a job offer.

If anyone can help me find a job or a trustworthy recruiting agency that will be perfect.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everybody,

I'm a Biomedical Engineer with 3 years plus experience and several training certificates from international medical equipment companies.

I have an Express Entry profile and got 409 points on my profile. However, In recent rounds, the minimum is 475.

If anyone can help me find a job or a trustworthy recruiting agency that will be perfect.
There really aren't any. Recruiting agencies in Canada really only deal with individuals who are already authorized to work in Canada.

If you want to try to find a job in Canada, you should avoid agencies and apply for jobs with companies directly.

Generally speaking, it's extremely difficult to find employers who are willing to go through the process since they must obtain an approved LMIA which is a very long and expensive process for the employer. They must also advertise the job to prove that no Canadian could be found for the role.

The best advice anyone here can give you is to forget about finding a job offer in Canada since the chances of that happening are extremely low and instead look for other ways to increase your points. Have you maxed out your language scores? Can you gain additional work experience or education? Maybe consider studying in Canada for additional points and to qualify for a work permit afterwards?

IsaacSh

Oct 25, 2020
There really aren't any. Recruiting agencies in Canada really only deal with individuals who are already authorized to work in Canada.

If you want to try to find a job in Canada, you should avoid agencies and apply for jobs with companies directly.

Generally speaking, it's extremely difficult to find employers who are willing to go through the process since they must obtain an approved LMIA which is a very long and expensive process for the employer. They must also advertise the job to prove that no Canadian could be found for the role.

The best advice anyone here can give you is to forget about finding a job offer in Canada since the chances of that happening are extremely low and instead look for other ways to increase your points. Have you maxed out your language scores? Can you gain additional work experience or education? Maybe consider studying in Canada for additional points and to qualify for a work permit afterwards?
First, thank you for your reply
I'm applying to all job sites and job advertisements, but I feel that it is hopeless.
In language, I got CLB 8 in Ilets but I do not know french. As for education, I have a master's degree. I already have 3 years of experience and I'm still working as a Biomedical Engineer, so I'm increasing my experience however maximum points you get are 50 if you have 3 years of experience. Studying in Canada is hard for me because I do not have the money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
First, thank you for your reply
I'm applying to all job sites and job advertisements, but I feel that it is hopeless.
In language, I got CLB 8 in Ilets but I do not know french. As for education, I have a master's degree. I already have 3 years of experience and I'm still working as a Biomedical Engineer, so I'm increasing my experience however maximum points you get are 50 if you have 3 years of experience. Studying in Canada is hard for me because I do not have the money.
I would recommend that you forget about the job. Focus on qualifying to immigrate. If you don't have the 470+ points needed to be selected through Express Entry directly, look into the PNP programs.

IsaacSh

Oct 25, 2020
I would recommend that you forget about the job. Focus on qualifying to immigrate. If you don't have the 470+ points needed to be selected through Express Entry directly, look into the PNP programs.
Thank you again for your time helping and help.

I'm working on the PNP programs. However, until now without a valid job offer, I was only able to apply to saskatchewan PNP program.

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everybody,

why don't you consider PNP programme?