stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Currently by the grace of God, i got my visa stamped and i may plan in septemeber to move in canada. I have almost 8 to 10 years experience in risk management especially operational risk management and i also did certification of Financial Risk Manager (FRM) too along with my MBA finance. I wanted to know about the canadian job market w.r.t this occupation and would i be able to get job easily or also need to do any licencse education to get a good job? If yes then what license etc.

Need guidance from seniors. Thanks

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
Hello All,

Currently by the grace of God, i got my visa stamped and i may plan in septemeber to move in canada. I have almost 8 to 10 years experience in risk management especially operational risk management and i also did certification of Financial Risk Manager (FRM) too along with my MBA finance. I wanted to know about the canadian job market w.r.t this occupation and would i be able to get job easily or also need to do any licencse education to get a good job? If yes then what license etc.

Hi there. I am planing to move to Canada as well and am FRM too. I would like to know your job hunting experience. Can you please provide tips regarding finding job and salary and other job related issues ? Many thanks in advance.

Majestic84

Oct 18, 2020
Hello All,

Hi, I am working with Ops Excellence team for past 3 years. I am searching for the correct NOC, can you please help.

Majestic84

Oct 18, 2020
Hi there. I am planing to move to Canada as well and am FRM too. I would like to know your job hunting experience. Can you please provide tips regarding finding job and salary and other job related issues ? Many thanks in advance.
Hi, I am working with Ops Excellence team for past 3 years. I am searching for the correct NOC, can you please help.