+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help about permanent residence

Toto VKk

Feb 6, 2024
Hi , i' applied for RP and they call me for interview. Can some one tell me what kinds of questions can be ask?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi , i' applied for RP and they call me for interview. Can some one tell me what kinds of questions can be ask?
Impossible to comment without knowing which program you applied through.

Humajackson

Mar 7, 2024
During your RP interview, you might be asked about your background, reason for residency, ties to the country, financial support plans, language proficiency, legal history, emergency medical condition, long-term goals, community integration, and awareness of residency rights and responsibilities. Be prepared to provide concise yet comprehensive answers to demonstrate your eligibility and commitment to your new residency. Good luck with your interview!

Seth Duol Tut

Apr 2, 2024
Dear colleagues
I am new in our platform, and more eagerly to apply online for Canada Study Visa, any assistance I may get?
Thank

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear colleagues
I am new in our platform, and more eagerly to apply online for Canada Study Visa, any assistance I may get?
Thank
Post questions under International students not PR. This is to ask questions after you have submitted your study permit application. If you don’t want to do it then hire a consultant.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question regarding changing province after PR through PnP program ? Is it safe ?
Might be best to start a new thread, in this forum:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

But...here's some basic info:
https://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nomination-program.html

Canada's Constitution allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to move freely within the country. You are allowed to move to another province if you obtained permanent residence through the PNP, however you are strongly encouraged to be honest about your residency intentions when submitting your PNP application. Misrepresenting your intentions is a serious offense and can lead to consequences for you. It is best to pursue a PNP stream in a province or territory that you believe meets your professional and personal needs.
Some PNP streams will provide a candidate with a work permit. Once the candidate has met certain criteria, the province or territory may issue a nomination certificate to the candidate so they can apply for permanent residence. In such cases, you need to reside in that province or territory while you hold a work permit in order to meet the conditions to get a provincial nomination.