+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello! I am a yoga teacher

Anandiakula

Jun 28, 2019
Hello,
Hope everyone is well :)
I am a Yoga Teacher (2017-current) with Yoga Alliance 200RYT and a yoga diploma from YCMOU, Maharashtra. I have done my Master's in Applied Sociology in 2016. I have a couple of questions,
1. It is still vague if I am eligible for a PR? Am I?
2. do I need to get some other certification to get a pr as a yoga teacher?
3. Is Yoga Alliance certification really accepted worldwide?
4. What would be the best way to apply for a PR?

This is all really confusing. Help a noobie out pls. Thank you :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
Hope everyone is well :)
I am a Yoga Teacher (2017-current) with Yoga Alliance 200RYT and a yoga diploma from YCMOU, Maharashtra. I have done my Master's in Applied Sociology in 2016. I have a couple of questions,
1. It is still vague if I am eligible for a PR? Am I?
2. do I need to get some other certification to get a pr as a yoga teacher?
3. Is Yoga Alliance certification really accepted worldwide?
4. What would be the best way to apply for a PR?

This is all really confusing. Help a noobie out pls. Thank you :)
1. You are most likely eligible. However whether you are actually selected is a different matter (this typically depends on how many points you have).
2. No.
3. No idea. This really isn't an immigration question.
4. Start by researching the Express Entry program (link below). This is a points based program where those with the most points are selected out of the pool. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be selected. If you aren't close to having sufficient points, you'll need to investigate the Provincial Nominee Programs instead.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Anandiakula

Jun 28, 2019
1. You are most likely eligible. However whether you are actually selected is a different matter (this typically depends on how many points you have).
2. No.
3. No idea. This really isn't an immigration question.
4. Start by researching the Express Entry program (link below). This is a points based program where those with the most points are selected out of the pool. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be selected. If you aren't close to having sufficient points, you'll need to investigate the Provincial Nominee Programs instead.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html
Thank you so much for the lightening reply scylla!

Reactions: Vaayu Sharma