+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello everyone,

IDEOLOGY

May 3, 2021
Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers

I got this in the NOC which is related to my job as drilling well service operator.

Cos I service or maintain both drilling and work over well along side with the driller.

I hope I can choose that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers

I got this in the NOC which is related to my job as drilling well service operator.

Cos I service or maintain both drilling and work over well along side with the driller.

I hope I can choose that
All you need is a NOC A, B or 0. What is your NOC?

IDEOLOGY

May 3, 2021
Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?
A valid job offer must be

And for the above pls.does it mean a Canada job offer or foreign job offer pls

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?
A valid job offer must be

And for the above pls.does it mean a Canada job offer or foreign job offer pls
A Canadian, job offer of course. You need to answer "no" to this question.

IDEOLOGY

May 3, 2021
I do ask a basic question just to reaffirm my answers and to avoid being double since u ones said am incorrect with my previous assessment to have gotten 400 plus .

So am just being careful

Ofcourse there is an NOC number which is
8232Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workersB

IDEOLOGY

May 3, 2021
Comprehensive Ranking System formula grand total = 443

That was what I got at the end..

Is there a way to boost my average Score? also with this score. If there any good chance for ITA

Tjanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Comprehensive Ranking System formula grand total = 443

That was what I got at the end..

Is there a way to boost my average Score? also with this score. If there any good chance for ITA

Tjanks
Improve language scores, get another degree (diploma, masters), learn French. You still need language tests and ECAs to verify your degree. You will not get an ITA with 443. Scores are 468+ and there hasn’t been a draw since last year. So scores could be 471 or more. You can look at PNP programs.

Last edited:

IDEOLOGY

May 3, 2021
Looking through your reply.i can see am gonna have a head if I can get a job offer .that's can likely boost the scare..

I did it and increased my CRS in deed

Dear please if I may ask. Did Canada employ foreigner from outside Canada if I can try my luck

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Looking through your reply.i can see am gonna have a head if I can get a job offer .that's can likely boost the scare..

Dear please if I may ask. Did Canada employ foreigner from outside Canada if I can try my luck
A job offer will be very difficult. First you have a NOC in oil and gas and the Canadian industry has many people (thousands) laid off in the field. You don't have work authorization so you need not only a job offer but the employer needs a LMIA. Pay $1000, put together a market assessement that prove that no Canadian or PR could be hired, and that hiring you will expand their business.. Then after many months, if the result is positive you can apply for EE and get the points. You can apply for a closed work permit but that will take many months too.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The chances of securing a job offer are close to zero. This is not a realistic way to increase your score.

You should focus on other ways of increasing your score like improving your IELTS test results, learning French, taking another degree, etc.