+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you been denied then re-applied?

saghat

Jul 22, 2011
Job Seeker,
I tried to PM you today but i was not allowed to do so, according to the forum message box, pls how else do i get the note accross to u?
reply asap.
Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saghat said:
Job Seeker,
I tried to PM you today but i was not allowed to do so, according to the forum message box, pls how else do i get the note accross to u?
reply asap.
Thanks
You need to response more post before you PM other members!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hey Mate,

If it's not too confidential maybe you can post it here. And a letter of explanation for your ties won't be sufficient. You need certification of employment (employment ties), from a reputable company, approved leave of absence; business registration if self employed (make sure your business is thriving and earning); property titles/deeds; family; proof of funds.

saghat said:
Job Seeker,
reply asap.
Thanks

Graceje15

Jul 1, 2015
Changing marital status, declaring commonlaw / conjugal partner?

Hello,

I am a live-in caregiver just this year. Upon entry here I declared that I'm still married not separated because there's no such thing as separated in the philippines so I do not have documents as proof that I am really separated. I have been separated since 2007 and I have a common-law/ conjugal partner in the Philippines since 2008, he is also separated but not legally. We both have two kids from our previous partners and we do not children on our own. My question is how can i declare my present status? And will I declare him now as common-law or conjugal partner? I know I'm not qualified yet to sponsor him but I just want to know the requirements so by the time that I will file my permanent residency, I will not be having problems in sponsoring him. Thank you.