+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hard copy of CAQ

Crystal12

Nov 26, 2020
Hi
I am an international student in Quebec. I have received the favorable response of the CAQ. But not received the hard copy. After requesting the Immigration again to send the hard copy (on a Canadian address) . I am still waiting to receive the CAQ. By calling immigration they just say that you can wait as they have sent it and they cant provide me with any tracking ID for the same. Its been a month now, and i am so worried as my college deregistered me from the online classes and made me deferred to January intake, Just because of not submitting the Hard copy of the original CAQ.
Please provide help with the same.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hi
I am an international student in Quebec. I have received the favorable response of the CAQ. But not received the hard copy. After requesting the Immigration again to send the hard copy (on a Canadian address) . I am still waiting to receive the CAQ. By calling immigration they just say that you can wait as they have sent it and they cant provide me with any tracking ID for the same. Its been a month now, and i am so worried as my college deregistered me from the online classes and made me deferred to January intake, Just because of not submitting the Hard copy of the original CAQ.
Please provide help with the same.
You can print the CAQ from your account. I was an international student and never received the CAQ by post.

Crystal12

Nov 26, 2020
You can print the CAQ from your account. I was an international student and never received the CAQ by post.
Thanks for the reply.
But I have not got the original CAQ Certificate, I received just the favorable response. My college is asking for it as compulsory document to start studies. The immigration says that it has sent the copy of it on my address again on 30th October , but I am still waiting for it.
Please help with suggestions

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Thanks for the reply.
But I have not got the original CAQ Certificate, I received just the favorable response. My college is asking for it as compulsory document to start studies. The immigration says that it has sent the copy of it on my address again on 30th October , but I am still waiting for it.
Just print the one that you received. Everybody received just the CAQ by email at least that you where previously in Quebec

Reactions: diegoL470

Dr Madhav

May 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply.
Hi ... You are very correct, Same situation here as well, My son has received CAQ through email in February 2021 and still awaiting for the physcial copy of CAQ , But the University is insisting for physcial copy. I do not know what exatly go about it. Very limited source of connectivity to Quebec Imigration to reach. can any one please help me out. Thanks in advance. Dr Madhav, India