+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B jobs after moving to Canada

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I have an approved i140, if I move to Canada on PR. How hard will it be to look for jobs back in the US after moving to Canada.

Will I have to go through H1B counselor processing-I guess H1B transfer in country won't be an option. Will that be a hinderence for employers to hire me?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I have an approved i140, if I move to Canada on PR. How hard will it be to look for jobs back in the US after moving to Canada.

Will I have to go through H1B counselor processing-I guess H1B transfer in country won't be an option. Will that be a hinderence for employers to hire me?
For starters, you need unused time left on H1 even to be able to transfer it.

justinline

May 19, 2009

With approved I140 you can come back with H1b any time. If you have Canadian passport, no stamping required, if not then you would need stamping before you enter US.