+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Dropbox stamping from Toronto Canada / Appointment dates

kkkanna

Feb 28, 2022
Friends, in my case, we are on PR and had a previous B1 stamping from Toronto. Based on the DS-160 submission, the consulate asked us to share H1B stamping documents via dropbox. However, after three days, they returned everything saying we needed to appear for a personal interview and asked us to make an appointment. Unfortunately, the first available appointment is in July 2023, and since then, I have been trying to look for the earliest date, and no luck yet.

What suggestions do you guys have for me?

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Friends, in my case, we are on PR and had a previous B1 stamping from Toronto. Based on the DS-160 submission, the consulate asked us to share H1B stamping documents via dropbox. However, after three days, they returned everything saying we needed to appear for a personal interview and asked us to make an appointment. Unfortunately, the first available appointment is in July 2023, and since then, I have been trying to look for the earliest date, and no luck yet.

Were you able to get a date?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019

There are earlier dates now. Like in October 2022 in Ottawa

pintofsw

Dec 30, 2021

Hi, when you say they returned everything, what did the tracking website show as application status? Does it say "Application returned" or "Refused/Denied"?
Did they provide any reason for returning the documents?