+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B DropBox Processing Timelines at US Consulate in Toronto.

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello All,

I have sent in my passport for H1b Visa stamping via Canada Post to US Consulate in Toronto. Since I sent it out the last update is from March 21st and Status Just says Application Received - Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days.
For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Toronto.

It's been over 2 weeks now and 3rd week running. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

I am a PR and I will be working for the same US employer back after 3 long years of staying in Canada.

Please advise.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello All,

I have sent in my passport for H1b Visa stamping via Canada Post to US Consulate in Toronto. Since I sent it out the last update is from March 21st and Status Just says Application Received - Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days.

It's been over 2 weeks now and 3rd week running. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

I am a PR and I will be working for the same US employer back after 3 long years of staying in Canada.

Please advise.
Seems like you are being called to attend an interview. You need to book a slot to proceed further. Did you try to call the customer care to check?

Vrajshah8000

Apr 25, 2022
Hello All,

Please advise.
Did you get any update?