File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
first i want to say you thank you so much you guiding me when i am in lot off stress
as you said for wife to enroll in some study or job course what will be the best option just to show them she is busy in some work because my wife dont want to do job she is happy in take caring kids at home she dont want to let her kids take care by someone else please guide me so just to show that she is busy in some activity in my file so they can be positive in my wife consideration.
You want to show that both of you (you and your wife) are integrated into Canadian society. Does your wife already speak English or French fluently? If not, then I would strongly recommend that she take courses in one of these languages and develop this skill. If she is already fluent in English or French and doesn't want to take online courses, I would recommend she look for other way to show that she is part of the Canadian community. Is she active in any religious organization / place of worship you may belong to? Is she part of any non-religious community clubs or organizations? It's fine if she wants to stay home and take care of the kids. But consider how she will show her integration into Canadian society.

Reactions: Eva0501

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
You want to show that both of you (you and your wife) are integrated into Canadian society. Does your wife already speak English or French fluently? If not, then I would strongly recommend that she take courses in one of these languages and develop this skill. If she is already fluent in English or French and doesn't want to take online courses, I would recommend she look for other way to show that she is part of the Canadian community. Is she active in any religious organization / place of worship you may belong to? Is she part of any non-religious community clubs or organizations? It's fine if she wants to stay home and take care of the kids. But consider how she will show her integration into Canadian society.
yes i totally agree with you she is ok in English. if she do one day job part time that will be good for consideration when i take off she will go job 4 day in a month.

N0S08Q0

Jun 28, 2022
Oh I see iam also from India.. we were refugees but we got rejected we are applying h& c application these month

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Ya we are going to apply these month . We are gathering some documents after that we will file it
please i advised you don't go through cheap lawyer for H&C. Because it has to be vary strong argument so think about it this is your last chance best of luck.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello house I received my AOR on 28 of July 2022 but since then have been trying to login to Ecas but it's can login me in with my application number please I need info on how to go about it.thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes i totally agree with you she is ok in English. if she do one day job part time that will be good for consideration when i take off she will go job 4 day in a month.
If you have been on welfare for numerous years it is very important that you start working as soon as possible if you want the best chances of getting approved for H&C. You want a record of being financially independent for as long as possible. If you are able to work and speak English or French you actually should have already been working already. If your wife doesn’t want to work you may need to work 2 jobs to make up for her lack of income. This is not uncommon if one parent wants to stay at home and the primary income earner is not receiving a high salary.