+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Medical exam

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Respected Members,

Reference to said subject, i have submittied my complete family H&C file and its started in process from March 2023 and yesterday i received the letter and form for Medical Report Client BIODATA AND SUMMARY that i have to do the medical exam.

My Qouestion.

1. The Medical request is receved only for me not for my other family member (Wife and under 18 yr old kids)

2. Is it positive sign to have medical exam request when H & C in process?

Please advise ASAP.

Kind Regards

KISSCO

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Respected Members,

Reference to said subject, i have submittied my complete family H&C file and its started in process from March 2023 and yesterday i received the letter and form for Medical Report Client BIODATA AND SUMMARY that i have to do the medical exam.

My Qouestion.

1. The Medical request is receved only for me not for my other family member (Wife and under 18 yr old kids)

2. Is it positive sign to have medical exam request when H & C in process?

Please advise ASAP.

Kind Regards

KISSCO
Based on your other post hasn’t your H&C application already been approved?

If you were referring to another case when did you submit your H&C application? Processing started in March 2023? Assume you have not heard about AIP. Being asked to do medicals is just normal procedure.

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Many Thanks
The other application which was approved for my family friend and this is mine and i have the medical exam request, only for me not for my all family.
Is it normal asking the medical for the only Main applicant ? Not other members (Spouse & Kids under 18yr)

Please advise

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Many Thanks
The other application which was approved for my family friend and this is mine and i have the medical exam request, only for me not for my all family.
Is it normal asking the medical for the only Main applicant ? Not other members (Spouse & Kids under 18yr)

Please advise

Thanks
If your whole family is applying for H&C then your whole family will all need to do medicals. If you applied for H&C you will be the only one who needs to do the medical.