+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys...need advice !

Betty

Oct 29, 2008
Hi,
Am a citizen of Sri Lanka, mum of 2 kids aged 5 & 2 resp, & for the past 8 years residing in Italy holding a permanant residence. I went through the point system and thought of applying.
I've done the London exams that is..London O'level & A'level, and soon as I finished my e'levels I started working as a Trainee/Asst.Accountant in a Apparel Sourcing company and after 6 months became a Merchandiser( NOC 6233 ). The 1st problem is I dont have my A'level certificate with me since it was ruined by the Tsunami attack but fortunately I have the O'level certificate. But i do have my School levaing certificate which states that I completed the A'level course and awaiting results, will that help?

'cos I get around 67 with edu showing only o'levels, offered job and etc..and get around 70 points with a'levels... am desperate to knwo what I could do. The school I went have closed down now. Thats the biggest problem.

Pls advise me what I could do. MY MAIN PURPOSE TO MIGRATE IS TO EDUCATE MY CHILDREN IN CANADA.

Betty

Oct 29, 2008
Re: Guys...need advice ! pls answer tks !

Betty said:
Hi,
Am a citizen of Sri Lanka, mum of 2 kids aged 5 & 2 resp, & for the past 8 years residing in Italy holding a permanant residence. I went through the point system and thought of applying.
I've done the London exams that is..London O'level & A'level, and soon as I finished my e'levels I started working as a Trainee/Asst.Accountant in a Apparel Sourcing company and after 6 months became a Merchandiser( NOC 6233 ). The 1st problem is I dont have my A'level certificate with me since it was ruined by the Tsunami attack but fortunately I have the O'level certificate. But i do have my School levaing certificate which states that I completed the A'level course and awaiting results, will that help?

'cos I get around 67 with edu showing only o'levels, offered job and etc..and get around 70 points with a'levels... am desperate to knwo what I could do. The school I went have closed down now. Thats the biggest problem.

Pls advise me what I could do. MY MAIN PURPOSE TO MIGRATE IS TO EDUCATE MY CHILDREN IN CANADA.

ghiaskhan

Betty, which years did you do your "A" & "O" levels and which schools did you attend. Do you have your certificates. I may be able to find information about your schools even if they are closed now.

Have you considered Business class immigration , just visit www.cic.gc.ca and read about conditions & as to who can apply under business class immigration.