Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Hi Experts,

Requesting your views and help on few points below bothering me.

I. WES Assessment: My education background is MBA(One Year), BE(4 years), HSC(i.e 10+2 from GSEB, Gandhinagar), SSC(i.e. 10th from GSEB, Gandhinagar). I hold marksheets and degree of all above, and confident of arranging Transcripts for MBA and BE degrees. However, I understand GSEB neither provide Transcripts for HSC and SSC nor they help providing marksheets in sealed cover etc. My doubts are below
a) At the outset, Are SSC and HSC details required to be sent to WES for Assessment? or Only MBA and BE details would suffice?
b) If SSC and HSC details are required to be sent to WES, will it be okay If I send WES the self-attested copies of mark sheets?
c) Institutes of my MBA and BE don't help in sending sealed cover by themselves to WES, so I plan to visit them, provide them a cover, ask them to put transcript in it, ask them to seal it with institute stamp, and I shall post the envelop by myself to WES. Do you think this works with WES?

II. Police Clearance Certificate: I currently stay in Bangalore, India and seeking PCC for Bangalore location. However I am moving to Mumbai in couple of months and will be staying in Mumbai then after. Will PCC obtained at Bangalore would suffice if say with luck I get an ITA for example in December, 2015? Or I would need to get a PCC for Mumbai also?

Thanks for your help guys.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
I can only help with your first question.
(a) is not required so (b) is not applicable and (c) should be fine.

Hope that helped.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
dadbangalore said:
Hi Experts,

I. WES Assessment: My education background is MBA(One Year), BE(4 years), HSC(i.e 10+2 from GSEB, Gandhinagar), SSC(i.e. 10th from GSEB, Gandhinagar). I hold marksheets and degree of all above, and confident of arranging Transcripts for MBA and BE degrees. However, I understand GSEB neither provide Transcripts for HSC and SSC nor they help providing marksheets in sealed cover etc. My doubts are below
a) At the outset, Are SSC and HSC details required to be sent to WES for Assessment? or Only MBA and BE details would suffice?
b) If SSC and HSC details are required to be sent to WES, will it be okay If I send WES the self-attested copies of mark sheets?
c) Institutes of my MBA and BE don't help in sending sealed cover by themselves to WES, so I plan to visit them, provide them a cover, ask them to put transcript in it, ask them to seal it with institute stamp, and I shall post the envelop by myself to WES. Do you think this works with WES?

II. Police Clearance Certificate: I currently stay in Bangalore, India and seeking PCC for Bangalore location. However I am moving to Mumbai in couple of months and will be staying in Mumbai then after. Will PCC obtained at Bangalore would suffice if say with luck I get an ITA for example in December, 2015? Or I would need to get a PCC for Mumbai also?

One PCC per country is fine.

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sir,

Kindly refer WES website again for right & official info.

It only asks for degree transcripts & nothing beyond that.

You do NOT need 10th or 12th certificates transcripts.

Regarding transcripts, all Universities provide transcripts for immigrations / abroad ONLY in sealed envelopes.

You can NOT open those envelopes to check & then re-seal them.

They are sealed via University & WES accepts only University sealed envelopes.

Whether University sends them or you send them, it does NOT matters to WES. All matters is the transcripts are sealed by University & they receive the same envelope.

First kindly go through the above process, get your WES, make ur EE profile, get your ITA, then you can proceed with medical & other queries. Long way to go.

Dilli abhi door hai...mere dost.

If still not at rest,

PCC is a centralized process in India. You commit a crime anywhere in India or you get convicted in any court of law in India, if it is documented then your case is centralized & your report generated from the passport office is also based on that.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
dadbangalore said:
Hi Experts,

all post secondary for which you are claiming points have to be assessed by WES. SSC and HSC wont get you any points and are not required. Secondly get the transcripts in an envelope and get is sealed with University stamp and courier it yourself, that will be sufficient.
as far as PCC is concerned, you need to apply PCC in your nearest Passport office and it is valid for pan india doesn't matter where you live.
But if you have ever stayed out of india, you need to get PCC from all countries where you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18.
I hope this satisfies you current queries.

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Thanks guys for prompt insights and help. Much Appreciated.