+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group of 5 sponsorship

Mj375

Jun 12, 2020
I am a refugee in Ethiopia ,my G5 application was submitted in november 2019 and after 3 months i got my the file number and the sponsors were approved .My process status was "in process " till few days ago were it changed to "application recieved ".I have read in the cic website that you applicationstatus never changes from in process till through out the process so i am worried that my status changed ! Can any one exlain pleaseif any one knows ?

mbarre1990

Jun 28, 2020
Kampala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Kampala
I am a refugee in Ethiopia ,my G5 application was submitted in november 2019 and after 3 months i got my the file number and the sponsors were approved .My process status was "in process " till few days ago were it changed to "application recieved ".I have read in the cic website that you applicationstatus never changes from in process till through out the process so i am worried that my status changed ! Can any one exlain pleaseif any one knows ?
So, right now your application status is still “Application received”? Or it has changed??

Again upto now you receive Interview letter-?

Farta

May 30, 2020
I just sent my uant's group five application. She lives in Ethiopia so, please update us your progress i would like to know the steps they take in Ethiopia for group five thank you.

Reactions: Mj375

Mataan7

Aug 9, 2020
Nairobi , Kenya
Hey man did you get the interview appointment yet ? i am also like you in Ethiopia my files was sent in January 2 and i received sponsor approval latter at july 20 still waiting the interview latter so plz update me with your case...

Abdimajid2020

Jan 11, 2020
Hey man did you get the interview appointment yet ? i am also like you in Ethiopia my files was sent in January 2 and i received sponsor approval latter at july 20 still waiting the interview latter so plz update me with your case...
I hope you Somali, where submitted our G5 PR bro ??..

Mataan7

Aug 9, 2020
Any updates man?

mbarre1990

Jun 28, 2020
Kampala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Kampala
HELLO, any updates, from Ethiopia or Kenya or Uganda, Interview appointment or medical checkups-?????? Here in UG nothing...

Mj375

Jun 12, 2020
Any updates man?
Hi Mataan , still nothing changed I think there are alot of people before me because of COVID stoppage so hopefully in the new year am expecting something.And also I heard the IOM office doesnt work on December so may be that could also be the reason

Hayatali

Dec 21, 2020
Hello
I am hayat from Somalia.
I am from a family of ten children and mom and dad unfortunately my dad lost his job due to the crisis in the country since then we eventually to face some difficulties in financially .
I am trying to find an escape from this struggles with my family to a better life and bright future for my siblings .
Is anyway to help me please.