+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Graphic Artist looking for a job...

M

Michangel2004

Hello, I am a graphic artist and graphic designer as well. I have plenty of samples of my work. My question is, how much I can ask per hour for my skills. I have never attended University, but I have 18 years of experience on this field. Can somebody help? I am going to live in Vernon, BC...

Julia

Oct 10, 2008
Design pays varies greatly depending on what area of Canada you are in. Expect to make anywhere between $10-$30 per hour. If you contract this is higher.. but then you are paying all your own overhead.

dean foster

May 16, 2010
I'd like to hear is you got there, and how things are as a designer. I am a freelance illustrator from South Africa and I have been self employed for 22 years. I earn about R30000(CAD 4000) and yes, I pay all my overheads. But it affords us a reasonable lifestyle. We want to immigrate to Canada and try continue with the same line of work if possable. I work for a lot of ad agencies and provide illustrations, anything from comics to technical. I'd love to make some Canadian contacts in the same field as me.