+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visit visa Alhamdolillah after reconsideration

myuser99

Mar 21, 2020
I am posting this post to provide my experience on Visit Visa and assistance I received from this forum Alhamdolillah. I had a visit visa that expired recently and I had visited twice on that visit visa in last years. I recently applied for a Visit Visa and it was refused on the basis that I will not return. This was really lame excuse to me and I was thinking to re-apply again. I came to this forum and found that it had happened to many of applications and when people submitted web form for reconsideration, they got the visa. So roughly after two weeks of receiving refusal letter, I submitted web form https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and provide information that I have been to Canada on my old visa and that there is no reason of rejection and after 3-4 days of web form submission, Alhamdolillah I received message that my file is re-opened and on the same days I received 'Original passport request" Alhamdolillah and now visa is stamped.
The forum was quite useful and I thought to post my experience for others to benefit.