+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got sinp nomination bt getting hard time

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
dear friends i m living Saskatoon as worker cook last 9 month
last week i got my sinp nomination and apply federal for pr

but my work place people are giving me hard time bcz they know i came by LMO foreign worker close work permit so i cant leave job

as i got nomination how can i save myself from them.

pls advise my life becoming hlllllll

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
dear friends i m living Saskatoon as worker cook last 9 month
last week i got my sinp nomination and apply federal for pr

but my work place people are giving me hard time bcz they know i came by LMO foreign worker close work permit so i cant leave job

as i got nomination how can i save myself from them.

pls advise my life becoming hlllllll

Just hold on mate, its only temporary, you can get your revange once you got your PR :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
but do you know how long it can take federal to confirm my pr
My Friend, As you explore this site and see others timeline, you can predict about your timeline. I think it would be like this:

1) you have sent your file to CIO on March 2014
2) they will receive your file, Give you file number and transfer your file to your visa office, Because you are inside Canada then your visa office is Ottawa (CPP-O) and it takes about 45days to two months your file reach to your visa office and it should be on May/June 2014.
3) After that they will issue a medical request letter for you and for you it is about 1day to 1 week after your AOR on May/June 2014.
4) You need to finish your medical and it will take about 15 days and when the result reach to visa office, it is about June/July.
5) This part is the most time consuming part of your process and it is the waiting time between receiving your medical result and passport request for issuing your visa. This part is vary from person to person and from time to time and it will take about 6 months and it will be done maximum until Jan/Feb 2015.
6) They will request your passport for issuing visa and because you are inside Canada this part is very short and you will get your PR after that on Feb 2015.

BUT as we know these process are really different from person to person and from time to time.

You can see others timeline here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anlb7TMBqG9bdFNLZ0dqbE5RQnhzWGlZcDFiV045aUE#gid=0

Because I applied for SINP nomination and I am still waiting could you tell me which date you applied for SINP nomination and after how many days exactly, you received your nomination?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
still i have 11 months of my work permit do you think i could my manage my pr in between this time. :(
Absolutely you can but you must do your side works as soon as possible you can, for example when they ask you for your medical then do it as short as you can and save the time. you will get your pr within 11 months because you are inside Canada and you are working there. For us, outside of Canada it is more time consuming than yours because we have background check level my friend. ;)

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
did you apply from canada or outside

if you apply from inside canada it will take take 3-5month sinp nomination
my case 4 month

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
did you apply from canada or outside

if you apply from inside canada it will take take 3-5month sinp nomination
my case 4 month

I applied from outside of Canada. Your nomination took 4 months then did you apply on November 2013? as a skilled worker applicant with Job Offer and work permit?

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
i think outside take long time then inside

see inside time of processing