+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT PPR MY SPOUSE AND ME BUT NOT MY CHILD 7 YEAR OLD

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
may i know how long will it take to process study permit for kids.. im also done with ppr but my kids dont have yet
my kids are included in my elibility they are eligible yo come to canada..
Hello can u plzz share full time line

khza

Sep 1, 2023
Hello can u plzz share full time line
Sharing my Timeline
February 12, 2021 - Received Application (Edmonton)
December 2021 - Permanent AOR
October 2022- Biometrics done (Me&hubby)
March 2023- Medical Passed (all family)
August 4, 2023- ADR (sched A for husband)
August 9, 2023- docs not applicable
August 25,2023- Eligibility /Pre Arrival
August 31, 2023 - PPR

MINE
Family of 4
Outside Canada
Officer AR to KT

Reactions: Madina5

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Sharing my Timeline
August 31, 2023 - PPR

MINE
Family of 4
Outside Canada
Officer AR to KT
Thanks for reply

bijujoy

Aug 9, 2023
i have submitted with my application for my 2 children TRV and husband on 2020 now i and my husband received ppr request but for our 2 children not received ppr ,but i got MY 2 CHILDREN ELIGIBILITY LETTER how can i solve to fet ppr for my children ? after 2 months we need to go canada.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
i have submitted with my application for my 2 children TRV and husband on 2020 now i and my husband received ppr request but for our 2 children not received ppr ,but i got MY 2 CHILDREN ELIGIBILITY LETTER how can i solve to fet ppr for my children ? after 2 months we need to go canada.
Did you send TRv form for your children with your application? Didn't they ask you in ADR submissions Temporary resident application for your kids?

bijujoy

Aug 9, 2023
Did you send TRv form for your children with your application? Didn't they ask you in ADR submissions Temporary resident application for your kids?
yes we applied TRV with my application and children done medical bio metric all and got eligibility what is ADR meaning. i requested lawyer to check by webform 1 week before still no reply

bijujoy

Aug 9, 2023
Sharing my Timeline
August 31, 2023 - PPR

MINE
Family of 4
Outside Canada
Officer AR to KT
how old was your children and what type visa you appied for children ??

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
yes we applied TRV with my application and children done medical bio metric all and got eligibility what is ADR meaning. i requested lawyer to check by webform 1 week before still no reply
Additional Documents Request, maybe you should apply TRv for children separately

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
anybody got their kids visa who applied study permit. after PPR of main applicant
I applied TRv as they had asked me in ARD (after PPR separately I mean) although my children are in school age. It's more than 80 days I'm waiting

Reactions: VirgLizie

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I applied TRv as they had asked me in ARD (after PPR separately I mean) although my children are in school age. It's more than 80 days I'm waiting
what type of visa u applied during your starting days

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
what type of visa u applied during your starting days
For myself HCCP and I sent study form for children later through webform but it seemed they didn't receive it although I got successful notification.

garry.s

May 1, 2017
Hello Everyone- who is waiting for the PPR for kids and husband/wife got PPR and have work visa stamped. High chances application is lost in the system- so please follow-up to find out. Our personal experince listed below:

We got work visa in Feb 2023 and were asked to apply for study permit for the kid ( kid was <5yrs when applied in 2019 and was >5 yrs in 2023 when PPR received)
PR eligibility was done for spouse and kid.
Applied study permt in Feb 2023 via webform under the HCCP file # . Received confirmation of it being received successfully.
Followed up via webform in Aug 2023 and got a general reply in Sep 2023 that it is being processed.
In Sep applied for the TRV(visitor visa) for kid as separate applicaiton
In October contacted MP office for check what's going on.
In Nov got TRV approved for the kid. As per MP office the study permit applcation submited in Feb 2023 not received .
Have already submitted another webform for study permit applicaiton in Oct 2023 and got confirmation of receipt in nov 2023 ( similar to March 2023 receipt)
Atleast now, the kid can travel and if no decison on study permit application is provided then will get it converted once the kid is inside Canada.
Hope all details are clear as I will not be able to answer too many questions.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hello Everyone- who is waiting for the PPR for kids and husband/wife got PPR and have work visa stamped. High chances application is lost in the system- so please follow-up to find out. Our personal experince listed below:

We got work visa in Feb 2023 and were asked to apply for study permit for the kid ( kid was <5yrs when applied in 2019 and was >5 yrs in 2023 when PPR received)
PR eligibility was done for spouse and kid.
Applied study permt in Feb 2023 via webform under the HCCP file # . Received confirmation of it being received successfully.
Followed up via webform in Aug 2023 and got a general reply in Sep 2023 that it is being processed.
In Sep applied for the TRV(visitor visa) for kid as separate applicaiton
In October contacted MP office for check what's going on.
In Nov got TRV approved for the kid. As per MP office the study permit applcation submited in Feb 2023 not received .
Have already submitted another webform for study permit applicaiton in Oct 2023 and got confirmation of receipt in nov 2023 ( similar to March 2023 receipt)
Atleast now, the kid can travel and if no decison on study permit application is provided then will get it converted once the kid is inside Canada.
Hope all details are clear as I will not be able to answer too many questions.
I applied TRv for my kids 30 August but till now nothing the background check is now NA and eligibility in progress since 12 October. I sent a letter of my employer through webform as he needs my work also I sent another webform that kids' application is exceeded the processing time